For a long time, I kept my blog mainly on a spiritual tone, but I am more than that.
There are things that God has blessed me with that I love. So, without further ado, for those who don’t know me personally, here are just a few of my “loves” – in no particular order.
2. all horses – especially my horse, Skip
3. my dogs and kitties
4. Paris – the architecture, the lights, the music, the Tower, the quaintness of the small towns and villages
5. outdoor cafe’s – especially in Europe
6. chocolate (what girl doesn’t?)
7. old rustic things – especially furniture and rusty stars
8. old barns
9. rolling hills and landscapes
10. beautiful cakes
11. great style like flowing gowns or country chic
12. things that are soft – just about anything soft looking or feeling
13. The Hallmark Channel
14. music – just about any type
15. God (this should go without saying, but I’m saying)
16. my husband Steve (this should also go without saying, but…)
17. family (see the above disclaimer)
19. a good hard-to-put-down book
20. a sweet wine with pear in it
21. hazelnut creamer in my coffee
23. western coats, boots, hats and attire – but not the blingy stuff
24. girly overstuffed chairs with ottomans that I can cram all my books, crocheting and other stuff in
Well, that’s all for now … I have no doubt there will be more coming later!